What a great day
Yes, although we are at the end of October this morning was really beautiful.
Having accompanied the child to kindergarten I went home, a controllatina Quick receipts of the weekend and then I changed to go for a bit of training with my horse. Already this year I can finally join the competitions that are held throughout Italy.
And to think that until recently was only a dream. If you do not know how I did it and you have not read the previous post you can click here and read my story.
Well now I have to leave because I have recently discovered a really nice shop and I want to start making Christmas gifts x.
course I will say it's early, but since now I can finally afford it I do not want to find myself in crowded malls ultmia the week before Christmas with all that you push to get first to the Speakers .....
0 comments:
Post a Comment