Friday, December 17, 2010

Bmw 328i Versus Infiniti G37

Want to hang you, I give you the rope

Sometimes people pull their faces covered with stones, causes fires, takes blows to the objects. You can see full movies and pictures Smoke showing beatings. The damage will be repaired, the costs will be borne by insurance, or maybe not. Are acts of vandalism or acts of war? When I happen to see these movies I wear comfortable and I try to think. I also think about money, of course, who does not think the money is a fool or a billionaire, and the two things coincide more often than would be desirable, especially when the billionaire in question exceeds a certain age.

Once people dying young, died in the war, must now be content to throw a firecracker and shout 'I'm underage!' or 'I want my mommy!' if it is stopped. I also think the earthquake, the earthquake insurance pay? I think it's called natural event, I do not know if my policy covers natural events, I have to check. To these things I think watching movies and photos. Once is Genoa, Milan once the other day Rome. The earthquake is a physical need, the Earth has to scratch the itch every now and then, but the guerrillas? I think these comparisons, among other things, the guerrillas is the need for that? I think it is an important thing to understand, the most important thing. After

I also think all those politicians and journalists who somehow avoid explicitly condemn what happened. Even there, there must be a need that should be brought to light. Accept suggestions, preferably not stupid and banal. List of suggestions trivial: there is vent anger, are the orders of a hidden puppeteer, the police were wrong. If you think that way means that you're not putting in the shoes of people who have before my eyes. Not telling them there are, you see with your own eyes, there is nothing they can say the commentators can make the images tell lies. You see those guys? Tell me what need they satisfy.

can identify two types of needs: individual and social. Individual is a physical need and / or psychological. There are so many women to give staff, nor old people, it takes a good dose of testosterone. You can download the testosterone fatigue sweating in the gym, nightclub, or a girl consenting, fighting wars, computer simulations or in the woods with paint bullets, if you enlist or real wars. In short, do not go looking for thrills without adequate physiological chemistry. Psychologically, there is the appearance of transgression and a whole series of mechanisms that are the mode of action through this kind of travel experience full of adventure.

The boys do a little good 'action, a bit' of motion, why deny it? And the girls like stories of the survivors, have the flavor of copy suitable for reproduction. You know that time after pulling the stone are not escaped, I helped my friend hurt her foot and we sang together in defiance of death, flying chairs bar everywhere and we fire the box that went into monovision. If you put it so the players are angry, and they are right, things are dirty, private, from her locked in the bathroom and then deny that he never ever smoked a joint, without a saw. The boys are so, their purity should last as long as possible, woe to let them see that you see from a mile away that have already lost.

But let's pretend that they are truly the heroes who want to be. Idealistic, altruistic, acting right. Some crazy like this maybe we are really there in the middle, are the ones that remain when a few decide to use guns and bombs, to wake up consciences, to be able to get something and not be losers, of deluded losers. They want to be the ones that cut off the head of the king, who landed in Normandy, that if they were born 50 years earlier would have shot Hitler. They do not become good people, husbands available and generous, patient and understanding father, and even if they have become more and this worm that consumes them, to be decisive for the revolution, the belief that we are called to change the world, like Jesus, like Einstein, like Attila.

This is the social need which is used as an excuse to meet individual needs. There is no historical period in which no one has had something to grumble and get upset. Only where they kill anyone laments the people shut up and straight line. I watch those kids one by one masked and pray it is acting in an individual need, which does not really think of doing a favor to humanity. God who is there to make you proud of him for that idiot sessantottino relative, to have something to tell the grandchildren that when the time is ashamed to remember, please be there because they do all his friends and does not want to figure a coward. I do not fear those guys, in fact I get a little 'pain, but not as much as I do the adults who bring their side.

but not the support of the rebuke of the young adults in need. As always before you jump out of the theories of permissiveness Spock, friends of the parents of the children, who urges parents to always find excuses for their children and children to find different authorities from parents lash out against which to develop their own identity. Look what happened to us, the only generation who believed that parents were friends, they took everything and we do not react, we wait our turn distracting, playing, we're the only generation that has remained minor throughout life. Do not believe the adults that give you reason, they are crazy or stupid. Adults who say they understand you and be lying on your side, your aim only to vote, you do not even remember what it means to be young, to believe in Santa Claus, the ideologies, crystals new age, history as a dialectical process with implicit purpose, the ability to scientifically calculate the coordinates of a good and just world. You do not need the fake young adults who are in the midst of real young people, who do not understand what is their role as a responsible adult in the comedy / tragedy of life. If you think you understand yourself why. And if you do not understand then here, take this string is very durable.


0 comments:

Post a Comment