As I said, this pope is sympathetic to me. If you were an animal and they invited me to let him eat from the palm I would pull back, but I is nice. Yesterday he posted this document in which he speaks of the Internet and social networking. He says interesting things and shared, and this has made more than usual imbufalire the countless morons that populate the Italian web because the fact that the Pope's words do not lend themselves easily to instrumental distortion makes him furious rosicare avid eater. They invent things that the Pope did not say, take advantage of the opportunity to engage other topics, in short all the paraphernalia of the opinion stranoto crook.
Take a test: count the web sites, blogs, make sure those who attack the Pope and those who support or defend. Today I saw incredible things, there are people who own frenzied, obsessed and blinded by hatred toward the Pope and the Church and religion whatever it is. I follow some blogs and see that they refer to each other, they link to each other, are a bunch of poor ass who devote their lives to anonymously disclose their opinions and give reasons inconsistent with each other. They make jokes, I do not laugh at all but it is clear that they want to be witty humor despite not even know where he is at home. Who's got the Pope's got even with the right, in general, or if you are not automatically left six on the right. Tell me where else in the world, civilized and developed, there are still so many people who claim to preach and left a maximalist who was already old when they were building the wall in Berlin. And I will say that they are few and have no weight, but who want to fool? They give to 9% the piper there, Don Nichi, 6% de Robespierre the 'rest of us.
Saying things I'm saying to play one the opportunity to exploit the mechanism of Marketing 2.0, that word of mouth, the so-called viral advertising. Some of these even if you enter a blog comment is accused of using tricks to let you know, you're basically guilty of intentionally exploiting the opportunity to reach the handful of regulars at the site to steal attention, love, suck blood from their neck. It sounds serious, right? It seems that they are running large sums of money, there are powerful people sitting on powerful sites. But no, they are hypertrophic ego in a microcephalic individuals who feel they made when they go to parties of bloggari and meet each other. The logic of the herd that bothered me when I was a child, while some have white hair and still minimizes that magnified and report on their part that concerns the opponent-enemy-the devil himself.
Well, anyway, the Pope says, in essence, not creative false identity, use your real name, be yourself as you are in real life that mica pretend to be whomever you when you go the doctor or do the shopping, not replaced with virtual relationships virtual real ones even if those are easier and you never hear the bad smell of armpit. Yet today there are those who jumped up to say that the Pope must not deal, which must stay out of politics and science, which is about fairy tales and religious enough, as if centuries of philosophy and theology were reduced to Darwin against Noah. About Darwin, yesterday I saw a picture taken from a school survey: we saw two giraffes with long necks to eat and a short neck with starvation. The possible answers were on Darwin and Lamark Maltus but the student had canceled all had added in a personal response: the giraffes are animals without heart.
I always refer to Italy, because of sites in English and full of partisan crap like our own do not know if it is I who am only blogs and give me suggestions of shit to say that I have a magnet that attracts only idiot Blog and sites of imbeciles. I have divided into various subcategories. There are those of the apple, speak well of all that has over an apple, are blatantly biased, Jobs and enhance everything they do, they tell you it was dressed, I idolize and magnify its products, described as the best even better if it explodes in your hand. Will have something to gain, I hope for them because otherwise I would have serious doubts about the possibility of recovering the use of mental faculties related to the criticism. Then there are those of politics, more or less disguised as news sites, run by people who call themselves journalists as well as a psychopathic killer calls himself a gardener. Here, too, tell me if I have a magnet for all who find it are blatantly leftist. I want to know at this point whether those on the left who have time and money and desire to write on the Internet using all of these devices Apple would be a significant discovery.
Okay, come to say, if the web is so unbalanced be satisfied with the social networks. But no, it's even worse. I have only a few dozen friends on Facebook but there is always someone to throw in politics, and of course to support the left and the right to strike. Never, never tell anyone who does not, which gets boring in the long run, there is no contradiction, there is no dialogue. There are people with hundreds of friends who does nothing all day, share links to the left, jokes left, left-wing articles. Shit I seem to be having lunch with my mother that after a while 'I feel suffocated and I do not understand how I could let it happen. They have hundreds of friends, and I'm supposed to be friends with someone who already has hundreds of friends, I should be yet another victim of his many post hustler? When I ask because I think he wins in Italy for decades the right I always answer: perhaps because, unlike the left, does not break the balls. The ability to be a pain in the ass with a loud voice backed by an army of pain in the ass to be a good reason to deserve the vote.
0 comments:
Post a Comment