Every time I mention the word Nazi I think of Fabio, who was a Nazi, but only with regard to the hatred of Jews, for the rest Fabio was normal in the sense normal as those who do not hate Jews. That Fabio was a bit 'strange it is also understood that the symbols drawn on walls, on the pages of textbooks, sometimes drew the swastika backwards and said it was an Indian mascot, the Celtic Cross also said that this was a ancient talisman. I mean this thing the Nazis had for him a value where the culture was superstitious magical interpretation of signs. I supposed that in his own teaching Jews, quite simply, would bring bad luck. Fabio does not dress in black and not shaved his head, you had to know him better to understand that had the irrational hatred of Jews. It happened that we were to fix that and then someone told me "I think that there is a jew."
"Why? How do you know? "I asked.
"You see," replied with the air of one who knows better than you, "Of course."
At that time Jews knew for sure I will not be a Jew I had never met. This thing was said that Fabio can understand if someone had left me doubtful jew or not, I could not decide if I was kidding or not.
"Where do you see?" I asked.
"A set of special, one thing is fairly intuitive."
"What details?"
"From a distance it is difficult, we do training, but up close it's easy."
"Training?" How do you train to distinguish Jews?
Fabio was a Nazi who have only the fact of Nazi-hating Jews, I have never seen him do anything bad to a jew. Not even an insult, a face of contempt. Only later I understood the nuances of his position, I realized that Fabio was afraid of the Jews, and such. At the same time when I realized the true nature of the feelings that supported Fabio's anti-Semitism, I also understood what it was that drove him to attend: he could not classify me as a jew or no jew.
"For example you," Fabio said the last time we visited, from a distance you do not understand that you are a jew. "
I was amazed, speechless, as anyone would, I imagine, in my place. Especially if, like me, unaware of its value Boolean jew. The paradox was that was my astonishment to make me a jew in the eyes of Fabio.
"See? I knew it, I planted a finger in his chest, beaming.
"How can you say?" I stammered.
now it was done, I had no way to change his mind. The logic Fabio stated that the suspect would feel insulted and that assumption was not immediately protested jew. I had hesitated, wavered, I could no longer afford to argue otherwise without showing even more, by doing so, they jew, or better, a jew. Fabio did not say jew you are, as an adjective, say you're a jew, we put the indefinite article and made it so your main feature being a jew and not, for example, human or younger.
However I did not feel insulted and Fabio stopped to speak to and look at me, hurt him more than me for the development of the situation. He expected that jumping up to give him a liar and yet my attitude was revealed the truth about me. For my part I'm famous list of Jews in all fields of knowledge, art, science, philosophy, commerce, finance, industry. I thought so much better if they are jew. Then I wondered if I really do not persecute them any more or whether it was better to conceal one's being jew, even a jew. I mean, think of what Fabio did not care, I was focused on me, on my new state of jew. Possible that no relative has ever told me? Maybe it's something that we try to leave behind. I reflected.
I was so lost in my speculation that Fabio does not realize he was gone. From that day he refused to have anything to share with me. Every time I saw him staring at me from afar and I knew that, referring to me, was about to say to someone: "You see that guy, I think it's a jew." I wanted to laugh because I imagined that I saw Fabio in his imagination with a kippah head rocking lullabies whispered long as Jews are growing that the curls on the temples, and only eat animals slaughtered alive. Now when I meet people like Fabio I now declare jew and then ask "Who would have understood if I had told you?"
0 comments:
Post a Comment