Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lcd Scan Lines Dark Colors



On poetry contests:


Funny how you can not fool us young writers who attempt to unite truth with clarity. In our country there are several poetry competitions in any part of the universe ... Yesterday I heard a writer friend of mine on Aldebaran, I speak of the existence of a few writers and few poets. Those parts are not competitions, establish rules nor false, according to which one is and the other not. With us, a land of easy wins, the system is taken up by the usual suspects ... high-sounding names, which on the basis of personal (very personal), they win holograms bipeds who write like my little sister. The day lighter than a pure talent who won a prize, I swear I'll change sex ... and maybe I'm getting married to a writer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment