Import Yes or No?
For some 'time I do a mix for the head, looking behind the covers of import games in shops, I noticed a statement quoting English about " This game is for sale, rental and use only inside this Countries "followed by a list of countries in which the game could have been sold, rent and play.
I did not find any laws about it, asking and reading on various forums on the subject I could infer that the thing 'purely precautionary measure.
Let me explain, if a game is not 'yet been released in one country or another, this' implies that it is not' yet been classified for a specific kind of player and could probably also be criticized for its content deemed a poor candidate and Consequently, it could result in legal prosecution.
to prevent this', the software house require (do not support any law of apparent) fact that the game is run only in the country of origin, even to make monitoring easier and better manage Any legal action related to the product.
E 'since the Playstation that you see in stores to play import games, for consoles such as Nintendo 64 and Sega Saturn. Recently, the shops have become all in chains such as GameStop or gamerush, in which I have rarely found import licenses.
I found a few titles were DS games left in our country, with a significant price difference, you can 'talk about DS titles used to import 29 to 15 against the euro in the European version of the title always used.
remember the title New Super Mario Bros at gamestop new import the U.S. version costs 15 € 49 unlike the European version. The advantages of buying
import games are important, not 'clear whether it is legal to buy them or not. Many say this regard, that the sale and 'office if the purchase is made in one of terrotori on which the game can' be sold, buy, play an import game on the Internet can 'be legal if the seller has established and maintains sale process in a country granted by the author of the game.
If I wanted to buy an import game in a store outside the country granted?
Again no one knows what to think or what to say, if the game is sold as used, teoricamete the seller that the selling can 'be understood only as an intermediary between the private individual who sells and buys private.
If the game is sold as new, it is assumed that customs duties are paid more for the game 'the famous VAT charged on products sold in the store based on the value of the goods.
Individuals who purchase import, and then receive the goods from outside the community 'European typically pay a fixed € 5:50 most' of any VAT for goods worth up to € 45, over 45 you pay a duty and an amount of VAT up to a total value of 350 €. Besides this overall value, the drive climbs to € 11.
Regarding the company ', and stores up to 22 € only pay a fixed 5.50, well worth the drive this increased to 11 and add duty and VAT.
Up to test and otherwise 'all legal fees are paid in any event without problems.
As for the copyright, or copyright. There are laws and international conventions on copyright, a game that is not sold officially in a country will 'still covered and protected by copyright, and if the country ever' adhering to the conventions internazioniali.
I think that here too, to avoid any doubt on grip or not, that famous writing I mentioned earlier is placed on preventative purpose for these rare cases.
What is most 'absurd that sentence and' to say that this game should be used only within a specific territory, can 'be as sensible thing even in some cases. I remember the case of Wolfenstein, which because of its content it was banned the sale and use in Germany.
probably some in the game, while not offensive to one culture might be for others, again because the game is not classified by a 'competent in a specific country because' is not officially released (as already 'mentioned earlier ) you might run into legal battles, very unlikely to happen if the game is sold to relatively few individuals as opposed to a title sold on a large scale in the shops and then to everyone and also to an audience not eligible.
honestly say that the danger of a court battle and 'practically zero, not I can see what the possible scenarios.
Wanting to add something else, most of the games imported from Japan, and 'well known than they are jealous of their creations, there' s a common thought that only the Japanese people to be able to appreciate how it must be certain work. Another possible reason for the strange warning on the cover but does not have a legal basis, even if Sony gave a legal battle to famous site selling videogames to prohibit the sale of its hardware products (consoles and accessories), rumors speak of a sole interest of speculation by Sony on the sale of products outside of Japan. The site ultimately closed its doors, and this' the only legal battle regarding import products that I heard about it but that is not strictly related to the speech I am facing.
I am reminded of another reason for a possible ban, since the materials produced games on a physical medium, may contain material unsuitable for children under a certain age 'or banned entirely from that country. Here the discussion turns on the responsibility 'of the individual who purchases the product, even if it sells to third parties the responsibility' goes to those who possess it.
The product is supposed to pass a border where customs clearance is checked and, if the product is deemed suitable will come 'to, even here anything that would lend credence to the ban.
Ultimately, one might also speak of the SIAE stamp applied to all multimedia products, this' implies that the VAT is paid by purchasing the product, imported products come with no such stickers, but in any case, the VAT is paid by passage Customs.
I have covered all possible points and doubts about the sale of imported material. Probably the payment of a fee to the SIAE discourages the publication of many titles in our country, but that 's another story.
analyze all the points, finding no specific laws on this issue and hearing various opinions from regular buyers, I deduce that buy games from online store located on U.S. territory or Asian not constitute a violation of any law, stressing further that if the material is passed through the customs borders and 'to be considered eligible.
Where can I purchase securities at a good price and import?
One of the most 'secure online store and more for the sale of import gaming, and' Play-Asia.com surely, you can purchase titles at a good price and small shipping and handling, we are talking about for a € 4 air mail envelope, even if the arrival time and 'uncertain and could be very long. You can 'speak of a wait of four months, but most' likely in the holiday period 'as the home for example.
Alternatively you can buy games from private or probable online merchants at the site of eBay although I personally recommend more 'Play-Asia.
I hope this article will be able to clarify many of your questions on the subject, much of what I wrote and 'the result of reasoning and material (even if not) found on the net. Does not validate 'to 100% of the content, are solely responsible for any such acquisitions.
Happy gaming everyone!
0 comments:
Post a Comment