Saturday, February 19, 2011

Integra Dtr 6.8 Price

It 'time to do the math! The Great Gatsby


How many times have I thought, if my calculator could serve as the console.
play freely without giving the eye just to make a fast break.
Then I notice that the thing is' possible thanks to programmable calculators!

Yes, there are a type of user-programmable calculators as to which applications can run any kind of planned to perfection for the system.
remember way back I saw a version of
Li nk's awakening
for HP programmable calculators today by chance runs into
versions of Super Mario Bros 3 Metroid


and (probably 2) to calculate TI-Calc. The graphics made 'almost' identical to the original titles, with regard to the gameplay do not know how good because I have no way to prove these versions physically on the hardware. Can you still get an idea how the game renders the animations on the page of project.
You can not 'fail to notice that the refresh of the images and' slightly opaque and some animations have been omitted. Probably everything and 'a forced choice due to the hardware of the calculator, obviously not intended for applications of this kind and therefore not performing in this of view.

The game proposes a conversion of the remake for the SNES, we note the presence of backgrounds on the screen is not in the original NES version. The status bar and 'was adapted for the screen size, effects such as blinking or transparency replaced by alternating light and dark colors.
For the rest, note that the basic power-ups have been implemented very well.

As for Metroid, graphics reminds me the version for Game Boy, more 'precisely

Metroid 2. Probably 'a total conversion of this release, the animation you can' see the same rendering opaque but without sacrificing speed 'game. I would say good, the action flows smoothly enough as the gameboy.


Note that we have implemented the classic game elements, the screw attack, the power-ups, classic Chozo Ruins and portals to bubble. The absence of sound in my opinion makes this little masterpiece, perhaps a little 'less pleasant for those who like me have played at least a few episodes of the series. There are a myriad of applications and I play this and other programmable calculators, probably conversions of old titles from the Game Boy games from scratch or re-presented in monochrome. These two games are released under GPL, and Zip in the packets' You can also find an archive containing the sources of play. I really hope to be able to get my hands on one of these computers a day and take away some whim:]


0 comments:

Post a Comment