'a clone of Super Mario Bros more' bad I've ever seen, probably even more 'bad Super Mario Frustration or those hacks for SNES Super Mario World.
This game unlike the hack based on the original game, leading the player only to exploit loopholes in the game engine, puts the player in complete loss.
blocks moving, power-ups that turn against us, falling ceilings and enemies that emerge from chissadove.
levels are designed in a seemingly normal, each step can 'seem safe and natural for each jump, the player may become a gamble. The frustration and 'just around the corner. We must play to get an idea of \u200b\u200bwhat I mean.
This game at first was only available for Windows, I discovered recently that it 'also a port of the game in an open-source. The project is called
OpenSyobon -M, and 'a fork of the same name, this project on sourceforge but with many changes compared to the latter.
The game engine and 'based on the SDL library, play and' entirely written in C + +, for the rest of the levels and the graphics seem unchanged from the original version. The project site
versions are available ready to use GNU / Linux, Mac OS and Windows, and 'even You can download the latest version of the source from the special section (which unlike the sourceforge I compiled without problems ...).
The presence of this porting I see it as a good reason to play (if you have not already done so!) Sample this little masterpiece of sympathy.
Show your friends and yourself what you're hardcore gamer!
0 comments:
Post a Comment